Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fall Out Boy Feat. Lil’ Wayne - Tiffany Blews + Bonus

This is why Wayne's been so successful this year, in my opinion, he colaborates with so many different artists and genres all whilst working almost 24x7 on new shit; This was furtur evidence after his Guitar Peformance with Kid Rock @ The Country Awards, last week, lol. This track is off that new Fall Out Boy album, but was supposed to feature Kanye West too on this track, obviously that didn't happen. Damn, iWas looking forward to another Yeezy + Weezy Colabo. There's going to be another colabo on Folie A Deux with Pharrell I'll hook up that too. P.S., Yes, to the people that know me too well, I thought of the Pedo Bear when I looked at that, lol.
Bonus: Fall Out Boy & Lil Wayne - Live @ 2007 VMA's...

No comments: