Friday, October 31, 2008

I Now Glow In The Dark...

As you guys know I've been away for the last 2 weeks or so, from the couple million highlights from them. But most importantly I was front row for Kanye West's Glow In The Dark Tour in Singapore. At the beginning when we reached the set I saw the infamous Love Lockdown drums on the stage, I made a mental-note that it was going to be special. The concert kicked off at 21:01 with Graduation's Intro with Good Morning, Yeezy went throught the entire set with joints all off: The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation, as well as his new album dropping November 25th, 808's And Heartbreaks. I personally thought Gold Digger, Touch The Sky, Good Life, & ofcourse Stronger were the best songs from it, but to be honest every song was perfect (Apart from Yeezy having to restart Heartless =D), the band was on perfect on all the beats on every track. However, the most amazing bit (apart from the actual performance) were the lights, them shits were perfect. My Glow In The Dark experience was well... 11/10. (Mind you being front row & knowing all the lyrics* dosen't hurt either) ;)

No comments: