Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Baby Says Lil Wayne's Rebirth Not A Rock Album

"It’s not a rock record,” said the Birdman in an interview. “That’s what I think people are getting misunderstood. When you speaking about a rock record, you think he’s got a guitar and everything, but it’s not that. It’s going to be some of those types of beats, but it’s just great music. I don’t think no artist can do what he about to get done. My son is a rock star.”

He can rap, he can sing, he’s just an artist,” he continued. “I don’t think no one will ever be greater [than Wayne] because I don’t think no one puts in the time or the quality. If someone do come along, can you imagine what he’ll have to do? He got to put out on thousand mixtapes, do a thousand records [and] sell 100 million records. 2Pac, Jay-Z and Biggie didn’t get to the shit Wayne’s done.

This makes me teh ECSTATIC!!!!!

No comments: